This arugula apple salad is one of my favorite salads to make. Especially during the fall and winter. It’s great to whip up a quick salad for lunch or to bring to a gathering. You could easily add chicken or prosciutto on top for a little added flavor. In the summer time I like to make the watermelon arugula salad with pecans version. The arugula base of this salad already starts with a rich flavor then it is topped with apples and pears to add a sweet touch. I love to top it with some pecans or even candied pecans before topping the whole salad with a balsamic dressing. This salad is always a hit when I bring it to gatherings and is perfect for around the holidays when you may have several parties to attend.
Ingredients Needed to Make Arugula Apple Salad
- 4 ounces of Arugula
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- Balsamic dressing
- 4 tbsp. Pecans (optional)
How to Make this Arugula Salad
This salad is easy and quick to make. To make this arugula apple salad start by dicing the apple and pear. Next, add the 4 ounces of arugula to a large bowl. Add in the diced apple and pear. Toss the salad together to mix everything. Next, add in pecans if you would like then top with balsamic dressing. Toss the salad again to distribute the dressing throughout the whole salad and enjoy!
Tips for This Arugula Apple Salad:
- I typically use a balsamic dressing for this salad, but if you feel like switching things up I have also used a green goddess dressing in the past that was just as delicious.
- This salad is perfect for your holiday parties if you’re needing an easy dish to bring. It can easily be prepared in less than 10 minutes and is so delicious.
- Add some candied pecans on top for an added sweet treat.
- If you’d like to add in some protein try adding some grilled chicken or prosciutto to this salad for even more flavor.
Other Recipes You Might Enjoy:
Arugula Apple Salad
- 4 ounces arugula
- 1 apple
- 1 pear
- 4 fl ounces balsamic dressing
- 4 tbsp pecans optional
- Start by dicing the apple and pear.
- Next, add the 4 ounces of arugula to a large bowl.
- Add in the diced apple and pear. Toss the salad together to mix everything.
- Next, add in pecans if you would like then top with balsamic dressing.
- Toss the salad again to distribute the dressing throughout the whole salad and enjoy!
Disclaimer: This post contains links that result in me receiving a commission.