Fall is right around the corner, which means it is almost time for ALL things pumpkin. (YAYYY!) These easy pumpkin muffins only require 2 ingredients making them the perfect simple recipe to whip up a fall pumpkin treat. The muffins are great to make for breakfast throughout the week, the holidays, or just as a snack. This recipe can be followed to make pumpkin bread as well. Just simply place the mixture into a bread loaf pan instead of a muffin pan. For something a little sweeter or more of a dessert top with a cream cheese icing to create a delicious pumpkin cupcake. Regardless of what you make this recipe creates a delicious pumpkin treat while requiring minimal effort (win-win).
How to Make the Easy Pumpkin Muffins:
All that is needed to make these easy pumpkin muffins is a box of spice cake mix and a can of pumpkin. First, mix the two ingredients together in a medium sized mixing bowl. Next, line a muffin pan and spray with oil. Fill each liner with muffin mix. The mixture should yield 6-8 muffins. Lastly place the muffins in the oven at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes or until fully cooked. Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Other Items to Make:
This recipe can be used to make other pumpkin treats such as:
- Pumpkin Bread (place in a bread loaf instead of muffin pan)
- Pumpkin Cupcakes (top with a cream cheese icing)
- Pumpkin Cookies (Roll mixture into a ball, place on a cookie sheet, bake, and top with cream cheese icing)
- Pumpkin Cake
*Note that these other items might take more or less time in the oven to bake.
- 1 box Spice Cake Mix
- 1 can Pumpkin
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine 1 box of spice cake mix and 1 can of pumpkin. Stir the spice cake mix and pumpkin together well.
- Line a muffin pan with muffin liners and spray each one with coconut oil or oil of your preference.
- Fill each muffin liner with the muffin mix. The mix yields approximately 6-8 muffins.
- Place the muffins into the oven for approximately 25-30 minutes or until done.