Who else loves a tasty pizza? A Friday night with pizza and wine…you can count me in. Being dairy-free I always love finding new alternatives to still enjoying a delicious pizza. This prosciutto arugula pizza did not disappoint and the best part is it can be made dairy-free and gluten-free if needed. I used a cauliflower crust, primal kitchen’s garlic alfredo sauce, arugula, prosciutto, and walnuts. It was like the perfect white pizza and added some variety aside from the common pizza toppings. It could also be made with just about any crust you prefer. You could use a flatbread, gluten free crust, cauliflower crust, or even a regular pizza crust. This prosciutto arugula pizza makes 1 personal sized pizza, but it could serve 2 if paired with a salad or another side.
Ingredients you will need:
- 1 pizza crust (I used a cauliflower crust)
- 1/2 cup of fresh arugula
- 2 ounces of prosciutto
- 1/2 cup of Primal Kitchen Garlic Alfredo Sauce
- 2 tbsp. of chopped walnuts
Begin by preheating the oven to 425 degrees. Place the pizza crust onto a baking sheet. Pour 1/2 cup of primal kitchen garlic alfredo sauce on to the pizza crust. Evenly spread the alfredo sauce to cover the entire crust. Next top the sauce with the 1/2 cup of fresh arugula by evenly distributing it over the entire pizza. Break or cut the prosciutto into small pieces and spread the prosciutto and walnuts over the whole pizza. Once all the toppings are on the pizza place it into the oven for about 15 minutes or until it is fully cooked. Note that the baking time may vary based on the pizza crust you use. I would recommend taking a look at the packaging as a guide for how long it will need to cook for. Once the prosciutto arugula pizza is fully cooked remove it from the oven and enjoy.
Other recipes you might enjoy:
Prosciutto Arugula Pizza
- 1 pizza crust I used a cauliflower crust
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 2 ounces prosciutto
- 1/2 cup Primal Kitchen Garlic Alfredo sauce
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place the pizza crust onto a baking sheet and pour 1/2 cup of primal kitchen garlic alfredo sauce on the pizza crust and spread it out evenly.
- Top the sauce with 1/2 cup of arugula and evenly distributing it over the entire the pizza.
- Break or cut the prosciutto into small pieces and spread the prosciutto and walnuts over the whole pizza.
- Once all the toppings are on the pizza place it into the oven for about 15 minutes or until it is fully cooked. Once it is fully cooked remove from the oven and enjoy!