If you ask me you can never go wrong with some delicious homemade guacamole. It’s crazy to me that about 3 years ago I always thought I wasn’t a huge fan of avocados. I’m SOOO glad that has changed. They’re definitely one of my favorite foods now. It’s the perfect addition to any meal if you ask me whether it be breakfast, lunch, dinner, or even a snack like how I served this creamy guacamole.
I added some chopped tomatoes and diced red onions to this creamy guacamole for a little added flavor, but still kept the guacamole pretty simple. I love to add some different flavors to my guacamole, but this creamy guacamole is my favorite to serve for guests. It’s delicious, but still pretty simple so it’s sure to please a crowd. It’s quick to make, which is always an added bonus too. We served this guacamole with chopped veggies when some guests came over for an afternoon snack. Some of my favorites to pair with it are crackers, carrots, bell peppers, chips, cucumbers, or pretzels. This creamy guacamole is also served great on toast, a salad or tacos.
1/2 red onion
1. Cut the avocado in half, scoop out the pits, and scoop avocado into a medium size mixing bowl.
2. Once all 4 avocados have been scooped into the mixing bowl use a whisk to mash the avocados until they are the desired texture.
3. Mix the avocado with a spoon to make sure it is the desired creamy texture.
4. Dice the tomato and a 1/2 of a red onion.
5. Place the diced tomato and red onion into the mixing bowl.
6. Cut the lime into 4 wedges and squeeze each wedge into the mixing bowl to add some fresh lime juice.
7. Sprinkle ground pepper into the mixing bowl and mix until the tomatoes, onions, and lime juice are evenly mixed throughout the guacamole.
8. Serve and enjoy as desired!