Do you have a busy work week and love meals that give you easy leftovers for the rest of the week?? Yes, me too!! I love an easy recipe that’ll give me leftovers for either a quick lunch or dinner throughout the week. These turkey meatloaf is one of my favorite recipes for a Sunday evening. We typically try to meal prep, clean and then relax on Sunday evenings so I usually go for a pretty simple dinner prep. This meatloaf only takes about 10 minutes to prepare and then goes in the oven to bake. It’s great prepared with some roasted vegetables you can toss in the oven too for minimal effort. Can’t go wrong with a recipe that’s both simple and delicious!
2 1/2 lbs. of ground turkey breast
1 tbsp. of oregano
1/2 tsp. of ground parsley
1/2 tsp. of garlic powder
1/4 cup of diced white onion
1 cup of marinara sauce
1/4 cup of crushed almond crackers
1. In a large mixing bowl combine 2 1/2 lbs of ground turkey breast, 1/4 cup of crushed almond crackers, 1 tbsp. of oregano, 1/2 tsp. of ground parsley, 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder, 1/4 cup of diced white onion, and one cup of marinara sauce.
2. Mix all the ingredients in the bowl well until it’s fully mixed together.
3. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
5. Add the ground turkey mixture to the loaf pan and place in the oven for about 45 minutes to an hour. (Be sure it’s fully cooked. The baking time varies depending on pan size and oven.)
6. Remove from the oven and enjoy!